Friday, March 17, 2006

SALES!!!



I'm over the HOF thing... now on to some retail therapy!!! FYI - there are two great sales going on!

1. The Digi Shoppe - is having a 40% off sale today, Saturday and Sunday - EVERYTHING in the store! Here's my latest favorite layout using digi shoppe products (beach babe by Janel)


2. MandaBean is having a sale on her Bean Bag Collection at The Sweet Shoppe - 25% off today!! Its a great collection - something for everyone!! Here are my current favorite layouts using kits from this collection...


Mud Puddles uses Fresh Fruitopia from the collection.

Mr. Blue Eyes - craft paper from the solids set in the collection and the paper and ribbons are from On the Wild Side also in the Bean Bag Collection.

Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your page on the Digishoppe website. (studio area) Too cute !!Its the one where your son lost his first tooth. I really like the images you produce of your children.

    ReplyDelete