Saturday, March 04, 2006

We're out of here....

We leave this afternoon for Missouri. We're going to spend Spring Break with my mom and dad. It all started last spring break when I rode to MO with a friend who is also from MO... now I guess its a tradition. Anyway... it should be a fun, action packed week. My mom has all kinds of things planned. The highlight for the kids is going to Branson and spending the night at a hotel with an indoor water park. If the weather is nice, I plan on taking them to the zoo and we're going to try to go to Bass Pro's Wonders of Wildlife museum... they have a shark tank and do feedings that you can watch... so since we've been studying sea life I thought this would be fun.

Well... I'm supposed to be packing (the reason why I stayed home instead of going to Alex's 8 am soccer game) but instead I'm here on the computer... perhaps I'm just trying to cram in as much computer time as possible before we're off to the land of dial-up!

1 comment: