Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Yep.... today is my birthday... wooo hooo. Hopefully I'll snap out of my funk soon... my in-laws are about to drive me batty at the moment. I think my main problem is that I am soooo worn out from our crazy month that I have zero patience left... and I just don't have the energy to generate any more.

Our night at the zoo was really nice last night. The kids had a great time seeing the animals and the lights and riding the carousel (that is until my fil made my son cry -again.... but that's a whole other story). As soon as everyone is clean and dressed we're heading to the Shedd Aquarium for the morning. My grandmother gave Jeff and I money for Christmas to be used on purchasing a family membership somewhere.... so I think we'll use it on an aquarium membership today. After that we come back here and me, Jeff and my bil leave the kids with my in-laws and head out. Not sure where we're going or what we're doing... but just being out will be nice.

I took a bunch of pictures last night and I can't wait to see if any of them turned out. Hopefully we'll dig out the rest of my computer's parts tomorrow after my in-laws leave.

Okay... I'm going to go and think happy thoughts!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tracy!! I hope you have a wonderful day and that things settle down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I always love your photos so I can't wait to see what you've got to show us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tracie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Tracy!! My birthday is today, too. :)

    ReplyDelete