Tuesday, December 12, 2006

wish me luck...

... today is my big day of "good-byes". First we start the day with taking Clara to her last day of preschool... between her and Alex, this is our fourth year at the preschool so we've gotten to know a lot of people there (plus since it's at our church, we know a lot of the people from church as well). Then Alex and I go straight to our last homeschool recess group. Then for lunch I'm meeting Anne (painted moon) from our 2peas Photo Playgroup. Then at 4:00 a friend of mine is picking me and my kids up for our last IKEA outing together. I will either be a total wreck or totally emotionally numb by the end of the day.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Traci! I'm sure you'll get through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:30 PM

    Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed lunch with you today, and I'm so flattered that you took the time out of your insanely busy schedule to do it. It is so wonderful to talk "cameras and everything else" with someone who sees everything so similarly to me.

    Once you settle in again, we'll get back to long, aimless chats on Hello, but it just won't be quite the same as talking face to face.

    Well, now I just need to find a reason to get to Chicago.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:34 AM

    Godd luck Traci. i'm sure it is hard but with time, things will settle in Chicago. So jaleous that you got to meet Anne so many times too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so soooooooooo jealous that you have gotten to have playdates with Anne.

    ReplyDelete