Sunday, November 04, 2007

the girl is nuts...



Sigh.

Today we made our second attempt at our Christmas card photo. Still don't have "the shot" and the kids rolled around in the sand at the beach so much that their outfits are out of commission for a bit until I get them cleaned up. I have GOT to get our cards done soon since I managed to never get our cards mailed last year due to the move.

Nothing much to report here.... I've been working on assignments and paperwork so I've been pretty boring.

Sarah - I totally know what you mean about the leaves. I remember playing in the leaves as a kid and loving it. Now, as an adult I find I just know too much about the possibilities of what might be on those leaves. We don't have a yard either so those leaves were at the park... but thankfully they were in the fenced-in playlot that doesn't allow dogs (at least that's what I keep telling myself... lol).

Okay... back to photoshop!

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:38 PM

    Well we don't have any piles of autumn leaves at all! But I can't believe how quickly xmas is approaching, I've been caught completely off guard. again. the thought of getting a xmas card shot just fills me with dread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 PM

    oh btw gorgeous black and white shots!!!

    ReplyDelete