Friday, November 30, 2007

what big brothers are for...

Isn't that sweet? Big brother curled up in a chair reading a book to little sister.

Then see how she repays him...



The girl tortures that poor boy! And me as well... since all I wanted was just ONE good picture to use for our Christmas cards. On a whim I got out my handy dandy Picture Perfect Home Studio to shoot a quick few right after lunch. I did get ONE.... and I worked on my card last night.... so perhaps, maybe, it might be done (at least almost... lol!). I'm loving it though... so not my normal card. I'll post it here after I mail it out so its still a surprise for family when they get it in the mail.

Well... it's time for breakfast... but before I go, I'll leave you with a couple more of the girl....
... not loving my conversion on these... I think I need more contrast.

Happy Friday!

(Meg... I would love the links to the math games when you get the chance... thank you!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh....I can't wait to see your xmas card...I bet it's adorable!! Gotta get working on ours!! :)

    ReplyDelete