Thursday, February 12, 2009

water park fun!

Yesterday after my friend got off from work, she swung by and picked up me and the kids so we could head out to Key Lime Cove...
We checked into our rooms and immediately went to the water park. I did one trip through the lazy river with the kids before they ditched me to go ride the water slides. :-)

We lasted around 3 hours that night (I think... I lost track of time... it might have been closer to 4 hours). The kids were soooo wiped out... which is always a good thing.

This morning we got up, had breakfast and went back to the water park. Alex made a friend and spent the whole time riding water slides with him and Clara played with my friend's daughter in the kiddie area. They had such a GREAT time. They were non-stop motion the entire time we were there. On the flip side, I got to sit and catch up on some magazine reading. :-)

Here's Clara sporting her goggles (upside down)....
Clara and Mallery, floating...
The kiddie slide...
Lemonade break (like the red line across her nose from the still upside down goggles?)....
My goofy goggle girl (but they're right side up this time)....
Wondering why there are basically no photos of Alex? Well, that would be because I rarely even saw Alex while we were at the water park. He and his friend were busy riding the slides... he did stop by once to introduce his friend to me (they had met the night before while we were at the water park). We lasted from around 10 until around 1... which was a good amount of time. We ate a quick lunch, loaded up and headed home.

Both kids were in bed super early tonight... they were so wiped out! And I'm heading to bed myself!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment