Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Pumpkin Muffin Day!!!

Yeah... I know... it was really Paczki Day yesterday... but I was a Paczki Day failure this year.... sigh. I really truly meant to go and buy some paczki on Monday... but it just didn't happen. So, we thought we would be able to get some yesterday. There is a bakery by where the kids have swim lessons, so we popped in there before class.... sold out. We even checked the nearby Whole Foods and they were sold out too. So, the kids picked out some pumpkin muffins instead. At least they're pretty adaptable :-)

I have no clue the reasoning behind the "big eyes" photos...

Alex finally stopped posing and decided to eat his muffin...
Yesterday started rough (Clara was up at 4:30am)... but it ended up being a really good day. Alex had science class yesterday. Clara and her friend are now completely over hanging out in the museum for 2 hours waiting for their older siblings to get out of class. Thankfully it was a nice day out so we took them outside to explore and play.

I didn't have my regular camera with me, but I remembered that I had my point and shoot in my purse...



Wondering why pretty much all photos are of them walking away? Well... not only were they in constant motion but I forget about the shutter lag on the point and shoot. Oh well. :-)

The kids had their first swim lessons in their new levels last night. They seemed to really like them.

Well... I have really got to keep moving this morning.... lots to do!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment