Thursday, March 05, 2009

so.far.behind.

It's been crazy here... not bad... just crazy. I just realized today that I hadn't taken a photo at all this month (I do realize that it is only the 5th, but that is a long time for me to go without taking photos).

Anyway... random stuff...

Today we had a great homeschooling day, you can read about it here if you like...
I love Apple! My iPhone went wonky on me... I made an appointment at the Apple Store and was in and out of there in about 10 minutes. I walked out with a new phone at no charge. The kids didn't want to leave because they had computers set up with Lego Star Wars on them and I was done so fast they didn't have time to play. :-)

I enjoy reading juvenile fiction and just started The City of Emberthis week.

I'm not a pleasant person if I don't get enough sleep. Which happens when a certain 7 year old girl has a nightmare at 2 am and I can't get back to sleep afterward.

I'm going to miss my Uggs when the weather warms up.... sigh. Don't get me wrong... I'm ready for warmer weather.... but I'll miss those boots.

UPS makes me mental.... I swear they're messing with me this week.

I maxed out my external hard drive today.

It amuses me that people I talk to/communicate with daily harass me about my lack of blog posts recently. You know who you are and I know you're reading :-) (and yes... I just got your email about that subject)

Okay... that's it... I'm out of stuff. We have a fun weekend planned so hopefully I'll have photos to post on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog a little while back thru links on some photography blog and bookmarked you. I haven't posted before, but had to tell you that I am going to be in Chicago in a few weeks and am so looking forward to seeing the area for myself. I have enjoyed reading about your adventures at the museums and such. Is there one place you would recommend as a must visit? How about an awesome place to eat?

    We are coming all the way from Portland Oregon to visit a friend in St Louis. Since we have never been to Chicago and will be so close, we just couldn't not make a trip up there. We only have 2 days, but would love any recommendations.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete