Monday, August 31, 2009

back to school

Time for the official first day of school photo...
They really do like each other... if you look closely you will see a big muddy footprint on the step between them... they were trying to avoid sitting on it.

Today went pretty well. It amazes me how excited the kids get to start school. You would think with homeschooling it wouldn't generate the same excitement... yet, they were ready to go a half an hour before I had planned on starting. (a little more about our day is here)

This was also our first day back to music class. This year I managed to get Alex in a private guitar class at the same time as Clara's violin lesson.... so convenient! This was Alex's first time meeting his new teacher and asked me before going into his lesson "does this shirt make me look like a guitar player?". Too funny.

Okay... gotta run... the girl is up here with questions!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment