Thursday, August 06, 2009

oops... forgot to add a title to this one

This week has been busy! However, we appear to not like things any other way :-)

Tuesday the kids had swim and the boy had tri club.

The girl and I sat in the sand and played...


I decided to bring my wide angle along and that was my toy for the afternoon. I really love playing with it... such a different perspective.

I got this bright idea this week to try a new recipe everyday from some cooking magazines I've been hoarding for years. So far, it's been a HUGE bust... haven't loved anything yet. Oh well... at least we've had some variety! :-)

Today was crazy... I discovered at 8:35 this morning that the kids has an appointment at 9:00 (I had put it in my planner as being at 10:00). At the moment of discovery, the kids were eating breakfast and still in their pajamas! Thankfully the appointment was close by (although we did have to take a ridiculously short cab ride there in order to make it on time). That kind of chaos just threw my whole morning off. Clara ended up being called in to work this afternoon :-) (she has a summer job as a mother's helper for the family next door). She loves her job and the little girl she helps with.... it is so good for her to have something where she gets to be the responsible one.

Our weekend could go two different directions... either jammed packed with activities or rather quiet. We have quite a few tentative plans that would make us very busy, but there's a chance that some of them won't pan out which means we have a fairly calm weekend. I'm good with either one!

1 comment:

  1. Given the heat index expected for this weekend, I suggest wimping out completely and goofing off at home!

    That's my plan, anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete