Thursday, November 19, 2009

are you ready for this?

I will admit that I wasn't sure I ready... but we went for it anyway.

What is it that I am talking about?

Well... yesterday my boy became a RED HEAD!

One last shot of my shaggy blond son...



He wasn't so sure about the whole thing when he first saw himself in the mirror...
But he's beginning to get used to it...
It's going to take me a while to get used to having a red headed son....
I'm afraid that I might lose him in a crowd because this sure isn't the head of hair I would recognize...
Honestly... it looks really good and natural. He was a HUGE HIT last night at rehearsal. The hair color matches that of his "dad" perfectly.

Speaking of rehearsal, I took a couple of pics.

Here's one of them rehearsing the opening....
I hope to take a lot more tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's red! Looks very natural though. I hope the play goes well.

    ReplyDelete