Friday, November 27, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus...

At 6:45 am on Thanksgiving morning, while many of you were still in bed. We were out in the dark, in the rain.... doing this...


So, they could do this (ignore the title of the clip... they're really on there)...




at 8:11am.

Yep... that's Alex and Clara in their maroon Santa shirt outfits!!

Pre-performance group shot...
I only had my 85mm 1.8 lens with me so I couldn't get the group shot... hopefully someone will share their photo with me.

The Tin Soldier getting ready to start things off...
Clara bouncing... ready to run out there...

The little girls run out to join the cast...
Alex goes out now...





They had a fabulous time. I have to say that the cast of this show is incredible! So much fun to work with and so great with the kids. They're having a blast.

Okay.... I came down with some kind of crud after the parade yesterday so I'm going to go drink my OJ and blow my nose :-)

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing experience for them both! Were they nervous?

    ReplyDelete