Friday, November 13, 2009

success!

Given that the boy will have to have his hair dyed red soon for the play he's in... I made an extra early attempt at our Christmas card photo this year. It usually takes a minimum of three separate shoots for me to get the photo I want for the card.

However... this year it only took one!!! I am completely totally in love with the photos I got in the 15 minutes we went outside on Wednesday to make our first attempt! Seriously, I love them... they make me very happy. And what else makes me happy... I finished my card design too! I just have on thing left to do... I've been including a photo collage (our year in review type of thing) and I haven't done that yet because I'm going to *need* to include a photo of Alex as a red head :-)

Since I'm not going to post the card photos until I actually manage to get the cards mailed... I'm including my favorite outtake from our little photo shoot....
... no clue what's going on here.

In other news... both kids are in the play now! On Saturday the director asked if Clara would like to join the cast and, of course, she did! I'm excited for them both and, selfishly, it has made my life so much easier... so nice going only one direction instead of constantly going two!

Hmmm... other than that... we've been pretty boring... just rehearsals, rehearsals, rehearsals! Next week will be even more hectic as the show previews a week from today!!! Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Alex looks like he's carolling or something! Love the photo!!

    ReplyDelete