Monday, January 18, 2010

days 11-17

I had really hoped that by taking part in project{365} I would be prompted to post more often, but apparently that hasn't happened yet. Last night I did get my photos ready to post so I could get caught up though.

day eleven...
Jeff and Alex went to the Bulls/Pistons game at the United Center. I sent Alex with the point and shoot so I could have a photo for the day. Apparently at the game they filmed Jeff and Alex eating their dinners and played it on the jumbotron at high speed. Jeff found out the next day (after receiving several phone calls) that not only were they shown on the jumbotron at the game, but it was on the network broadcast of the game. I sure wish I would have been watching the game!

day twelve....
Totally cheated here. I took this for a blog post I wanted to do on my homeschooling blog. I never intended on it being my photo-of-the-day but I never got around to taking any other photos.

day thirteen....
There was a post going around on facebook that it was retro week and to use an old photo of yourself as your profile picture. I don't have a scanner (well, at least not one that is hooked up to a computer right now), so I photographed a couple of old photos so I could use one as my profile pic. This is the one I didn't use.

day fourteen....
Clara needed a new headshot, so I made an attempt at shooting a new one. I got one I think I'll use, but this one wasn't it.

day fifteen....
I tend to remember that I need to take my photo-of-the-day late in the day. This one was taken at the end of the day on Friday... one tired girl after ballet and swim team practice.

day sixteen...
Again... forgot all about my photo until late in the day. Here is Clara packing her swim bag for her first swim meet the next day.

day seventeen...
This is where we spent our WHOLE Sunday. This was Clara's first meet... so this was our first all day swim meet. Alex's age group swims in the morning, Clara's in the afternoon. I'll have a few more photos to post of the meet in another post.

2 comments:

  1. I like that headshot of Clara - she looks all pensive in it.

    That's cool about the boys being on national TV! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How completely, totally adorable were you? So cute, cute, cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete