Wednesday, January 27, 2010

days 25-27

One of my current favorite things about project{365}... not having to come up with titles for my posts! Just list the days and I'm done! :-)

day twenty-five....
Library Day!! We love library day. Although this particular library day we almost checked out more books than I was able to carry home. I need a library bag with wheels... but I'm afraid that it would mean that we would have all three have our cards maxed out at all times.

day twenty-five...

really bad phone photo - I got a last minute invite to join my friend for a night at the Steppenwolf Theatre to see American Buffalo.... such a great show.

day twenty-seven...
Just a spoonful of peanut butter helps the medicine go down... :-)

Don't worry... she doesn't actually eat it off of the spoon... we put it on a dog treat and she's the happiest dog in the world... honestly, it's her favorite part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment