Tuesday, January 05, 2010

project{365}

I've attempted the photo-a-day thing before and every time I fail. This track record almost kept me from making yet another attempt this year. I even thought about secretly attempting it and not telling anyone so if I failed again, no one would know. But I decided to put it out there... I OFFICIALLY PLAN TO TAKE A PHOTO A DAY EVERY DAY OF 2010. I am also cutting myself some slack and acknowledging that missing a day or two or taking the photo with my cell phone does not constitute a failure... giving up entirely (like I have in the past), however, does :-)

So... here we go...
day one: we play Alex's new Yahtzee game for the first time and he learns that the dice can be a bit tricky.

day two: the kids have several friends at the show!

day three: the final exit from the stage

day four: the day our poor aging black lab couldn't get up very well or walk (thankfully she was much better today).

day five: STILL looking at toy catalogs.

Let's see if I can make it past January this year! :-)

2 comments:

  1. You sound just like me. I always start out the year with great intentions. Then...well I don't ever make into February. This year I am just going to shoot for getting one photo a day. But if I miss I am going to not stress over it. Good thing since I already missed the 3rd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it! Another good cyberfriend of mine did it last year and did indeed manage to complete the challenge. I on the other hand, am considering the "a picture a week" over at I Love Faces..and even that is a real challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete