Friday, January 08, 2010

days 6 & 7

Here are my most recent photos for this project...

On Wednesday Clara had a trip to the orthodontist for an evaluation. Here is what they recommended...
Not quite sure how I feel about it but this was our second opinion and the second recommendation for basically the same course of treatment. We might have one more evaluation before we start this journey.

Oh... and yes! That was taken with my phone! I kept feeling the itch the rest of the day to take a photo for my "photo-of-the-day" with my big camera... but I kept reminding myself that this is project is not really as much about the photography as it is about capturing the moments in our lives. This was a big thing for us that day... and a blurry cell phone photo is what captured it best.

Yesterday we had our first real snow storm of the season. Alex and Clara spent quite a bit of time outside playing with their friends and neighbors...
Sadly, this was our last big playday with them as their moving truck is outside now to pack them up and move them down to sunny Florida. We'll definitely miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment