Monday, May 03, 2010

California Day 3

Ack!!! I've gotten so behind again! Oh well... here we go...

On our third day in CA, we got up, packed up and drove to our hotel by Disneyland. Even though we got there way before check-in time, there was a room available so we were able to go ahead and unload before we headed over to Disneyland. We didn't stay on property this time, but we were really close... 5-10 minute walk.

Our first ride of the day was Space Mountain... oh how I love that ride! I had downloaded a couple of Disneyland apps before we left on our trip... it was really nice being able to check wait times for all of the various rides around the park.

After Space Mountain, we stopped off at It's a Small World....

Afterward, I wanted one... just one.... decent photo of my two. Well...should I pick the one with Alex looking and Clara's eyes closed....
.... or the one with Clara looking and Alex's eyes closed?
... sigh.

I really didn't take a ton of photos at DL. Jeff and I rode most of the rides with the kids. Plus the place was stuffed full of people so it made random snapshots more trouble than they were worth most of the time.

Later in the afternoon we went over to California Adventure. Alex and Clara rode the Zephyr ride...

... trust me... Alex is on there, you just can't see him.

Given the cooler temps, the water rides had short lines so Alex and Clara decided to ride the Grizzly River Run...

We left California Adventure to find dinner in Downtown Disney.

At dinner, Clara got a pet...

... let me tell you... he was fun to keep track of for another few hours of riding rides at DL :-)

1 comment: