Saturday, February 05, 2011

days 29-35

Wow.... I got a little behind with posting these! But with these, I'll be caught up again (for a day) :-)

day 29...
... skiing at Devil's Head.

day 30....
.... family game night... Disney's Guilty Party!

day 31....
... groceries are here! Gearing up for the big storm!

day 32....
.... a little hot cocoa with whipped cream to drink while we watched the snow come down.

day 33...
... BLIZZARD!!

day 34....
.... snow day #2... playing mario cart with the neighbors.

day 35....
.... back to school (taken with my brand new little point and shoot!)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, so what type of camera did you get? We have a little canon powershot (and that's it) but I so want to upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the little canon powershot! :-)

    I have my big cameras but I wanted something tiny to keep in my purse and so far, this one fits the bill!

    ReplyDelete