Thursday, February 03, 2011

snow fort... part I....

Not sure if there will be a part II or not given the extremely cold temps today.... but here is the start they got on it yesterday....


They planned on working on it all day, but plans changed. Late morning (while they were in eating their cinnamon rolls), they got invited to go next door and watch a movie.... then after the movie, we took all of the kids out to the alley to play in the HUGE drifts back there. They had so much fun sledding down the drifts and digging tunnels through them (I do have photos and video that I'll hopefully get to eventually). I think they spent close to four straight hours outside, as they stayed out and worked a little on their own fort after their friends had gone home. They didn't even come in for lunch!!!


(Okay... I've messed up the formatting on this post and I can't seem to fix it.... oh well....)

No comments:

Post a Comment