Wednesday, May 11, 2011

days 103-107

Okay... my excuse this time is this particular group of photos... not a very inspiring bunch... all cell phone photos (except one where there's no photo at all... sigh). But here they are....

day 103...
... cleaning out the ol' inbox... I should probably do that more often, don't you think? (phone)

day 104...
... Clara's colorful outfit (phone)

day 105...
.... my first (and hopefully last) missed photo of the year. I had a massive headache that day... to the point where I sat in the car and hoped to not throw up while my family ate dinner at our usual Friday night place. I had powered through until that point, but once we were all together and our day was almost over, I gave in.

day 106...
... Alex and Jeff got up early and ran the Race to Wrigley 5K. Alex had a personal best that day! (Jeff's phone)

day 107...
... ROAD TRIP!! The backseat crew on our way to Missouri! Mango wasn't part of the backseat crew for long though... she ended up as co-pilot up front (phone).

No comments:

Post a Comment