Friday, May 20, 2011

days 113-117

Today I'm not even going to bother with an excuse... I'm just going to start posting :-)

day 113...
... our car, loaded up and ready for the drive back to Chicago. We do most of the kids' camp shopping while in MO... so most of this is camp stuff.

day 114...
... sunrise service on the beach Easter morning!

day 115...
... fabulous chocolate chunk cookies from our neighbor!

day 116...
... Clara's art project. She's in an after school art program and LOVES it.

day 117....
... a little 2 player Plants vs. Zombies over breakfast before school :-)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Clara's outfit in day 114...where'd you get it?? I feel like I've been missing out on some good pics from you since our life was turned upside down and I don't check in as often as I used to...it's okay if you miss a few posts here or there...gives me a little less to catch up on!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kirsty! I hope everything is okay! I'm so out of the loop these days... send a note to my "email me" link if you want to chat.

    Clara's outfit came from Macy's. It's actually short sleeved... just wore a black long sleeved shirt underneath because of the temps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, you're sounding like me with the "okay, so I'm still 3 weeks behind" type openings. Hey, we get to it when we get to it. I'm just happy to still be trying :)

    ReplyDelete