Monday, April 09, 2012

kite flying...

We're back!! (we actually got back on Saturday evening) Last week was spring break week for the kids, so we went to Missouri to visit my parents. We always have such a wonderful time down there and the weather was BEAUTIFUL!

On Sunday afternoon, after church, my mom, Clara and I went and did a little shopping. After we came back, Clara did a little kite flying...
It was a perfect day for it...

This was still early enough in the week, that Mango thought she could at least tolerate being an outside dog...
... by mid-week, she was totally over it and just wanted to be inside. Spoiled dog! :-)

(no pics of Alex this day - well, there is one Jeff sent me, but it's still on my phone... he was out shooting the .22 while we shopped and was done and inside by the time we got home)

And finally, a little video... Jeff and Clara fly a kite...


LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment