Friday, April 13, 2012

still wading through...

... my photos from Tuesday of last week. It's not helping matters that my computer is really slow lately. I know I have entirely too much stuff on here, but I haven't taken the time to sort through it all.

So, since I don't have any new MO photos to post, I'll post some more phone photos from the last 24 or so hours.

See... told you she wasn't picky...

Today Clara didn't have school, so we went out for one of our "girls days".

Our first stop was Rotofugi, she wanted to pick up some stuff for Alex's upcoming birthday and, of course, had to pick up something for herself...She waited to open it until we were at lunch. Here's her new egg zipper pull/key chain...
... sad egg :-(

Next up was haircuts! Clara needed one pretty badly (hadn't had one since June) and I just decided to join her on a whim since they had an appointment open.

The girl and her fresh cut...

From there we wandered around for a while and ended up on a quest to find 1 lb arm weights for her for ballet. Her teacher had suggested them to build up arm strength as they did their barre work.

Clara found this mask at Michaels and needed to try it on...
When Alex got home from school, look what we noticed...Yes... another pair down... sigh. I'm not sure what to do at this point since we're closing in on the end of the school year... yet, it is still a couple months away.

Tonight was their first night of Cubs Care Baseball. Alex did it last year and enjoyed it. Clara conceded to doing it just a couple of weeks ago. She was pretty sure that she would not like baseball.

Well... she came out of there loving it! She's decided that it's her new favorite sport and she likes it even better than basketball! lol! She's the only girl again, but that doesn't seem to bother her at all.

And finally, two shots of my goofballs on our walk home from baseball...

Crazy kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment