Sunday, July 22, 2012

a day at the beach...

(yes... still avoiding camp photos)

Yesterday we spent the bulk of the day at the beach.  We got a bit of a late start due to some rain moving through the area in the morning... but by the time we got there, the rain had just passed and the day just kept getting better.

Our fish...
Clara can spend all day in the water.

Alex ran out to join her....

They swam for a really long time, then after lunch, they decided to build in the sand...

My girl...
Then they decided to bury Alex....


 Jeff helped too...
After he was buried, Clara decided to decorate him...
... not sure how excited he was about that, given that he couldn't see what she was doing!  :-)

After that we all swam for a while... it was just such a beautiful day!

As I was sitting in my chair, I looked behind me and saw our collection of flip flops and decided to snap a pic...
... the difference in sizes isn't so big anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment