Monday, July 30, 2012

last day of golf camp...

I'm sooooo far behind on photos again!  These photos are from Thursday and I have taken a ton more since then... hoping to catch back up soon (and eventually get to their camp photos).

On the last day of golf camp, they actually got to play on the course.  They were both pretty excited about this.  They were also continuing their boys vs. girls competition. 

I got there as they were finishing up their skills competition.  The boys were sitting on the fence watching the girls chip...
The girls ended up winning both the course competition and the skills competition!  Alex ended up "winning" anyway since Clara eventually gave him all of her loot.  She enjoyed golf, but not as much as Alex did.  Alex enjoyed it so much that he asked to take a three day golf clinic this week.  Jeff just took the kids to the driving range (with Alex's new clubs) for some practice (which is how I managed to sneak some computer time... since Jeff's been working from home today).

The kids in the golf camp...
Just the girls...
I was hoping to get some action shots, but I got there too late.  But I'm glad I got the group shots. 

Anyway... I can't wait to get to my photos from the past few days... we've been to the beach, the drive-in, kayaking, berry picking....

No comments:

Post a Comment