Wednesday, July 18, 2012

avoiding...

... the camp photos at the moment.  I really should have posted them next, but I'm currently overwhelmed by them.  I guess that's what happens when I take some with my big camera and some with my phone... and then throw in a bunch of video on the flip as well.  There's just no way to make sense of it one part at a time... I just have to bite the bullet and edit it all and post it all at once.  I'm trying to work myself up for that process.

However, in the meantime, I have photos to post from our trip to Wrigley last night so my blog isn't a photo-less void while I figure out camp stuff :-)

The kids at Wrigley...
Alex got the post camp haircut he requested by letter from camp.  He got it cut shorter than he wanted.... he's not entirely pleased with it... but he is glad he can see again.

Not bad seats, huh?
My boy...
Wrigley at night...
My girl....
The boy again, watching intently...
And my big boy, still working...
We usually have good seats, but not THIS good!  I figured we had our typical seats and only brought my wide angle since I usually take more photos of the kids sitting next to me than I do of the game.  But this time I wish I would have brought my 85mm.... I think I could have gotten some decent game shots.  Oh well... I'd rather have pics of the kids :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment