Thursday, March 07, 2013

I was on a roll...

... last week.  Not so much this one!  I'm posting a bunch of Bearski book pages.  I could pretend that I did some last week and some this week.  But in reality, I did them all last week and I've done nothing so far this week!  

To make it simpler... all products are from The Lilypad... they all use Amy Martin's Project Grids and all have One Little Bird's Pagekraft paper as the background.  I'll list the individual stuff with the pages.
 Journaling card - Winter Frost by Amy Jaz Designs

 Awesome word art - Dear Diary by Little Butterfly Wings
Striped paper - oh dearie by Paislee Press
 Paper - oh dearie by Paislee Press
arrow card - Hello Lucky by Amy Jaz Designs
 Journal card - Hello Lucky by Amy Jaz Designs
Papers:
oh dearie by Paislee Press &
how it began by One Little Bird
today was good card - Dear Diary by Little Butterfly Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment