Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Life: Week 11

I struggled again with this week.  Mainly because I didn't have many quality photos, which meant I had blanks to fill and journaling isn't one of my favorite things.  I ended up using several filler cards and "journaled" bullet point style on one large card.

Oh... and I have a new project life supply addiction... I'm totally in LOVE with the 4x6 photo collages by Designs by Lili!  I bought one set, but I have the itch to own them all!!  I bought a 2x3 set as well.... I hope to use it soon!

Supplies:
Template - Amy Jaz Designs
Title Card - Titled Templates by Amy Jaz Designs
Papers - How it Began by One Little Bird and
oh dearie by Paislee Press
Yellow Card - Everyday Essentials by Amy Jaz Designs
Awesome - Dear Diary by Little Butterfly Wings
4x6 templates - 4x6 Photo collages No. 1 by Designs by Lili

Supplies:
Template - Amy Jaz Designs
Papers - How it Began by One Little Bird and
oh dearie by Paislee Press
Journaling Card - Everyday Essentials by Amy Jaz Designs
4x6 templates - 4x6 Photo collages No. 1 by Designs by Lili
 
All products available at The Lilypad!!

oh.. and I'm still working on my Bearski book.  It's actually going quite well.  The only reason I haven't posted lately is because it's actually going TOO well.  I probably have 15 pages to post!!  I'm so excited to finish it up and order my book!

1 comment:

  1. Love those collages! I've been working on Project Life instead of blogging and I've fallen in love. My kids love looking through the photos. I am so glad I have gotten the photos (and mysel) off the computer for them!! One of theese days I'll try and get around to sharing them on the blog since I know friends and family would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete