Monday, March 04, 2013

Project Life: Week 9

Another week done!  So very thankful we live in the digital age this week!  :-)  Alex got chosen to attend a big event last week and I knew it was pointless to send him with a camera (I've done it before and it always comes back unused).  But I really wanted photos to add to my project life pages!!  I was able to find event photos on the newspaper website and one of the CQ staff members who went with the kids, emailed me all of her photos of Alex!  I had taken all kinds of boring, just in case I don't get anything else to document this, photos (his permission slip, him in his t-shirt once he got home, etc.), but thankfully I didn't have to use those!
 Supplies:
Template - Amy Jaz Designs
Arrow Card - Hello Lucky by Amy Jaz Designs
Title Card - Titled Templates by Amy Jaz Designs
Background paper on title - oh dearie by Paislee Press
4x6 templates - Paislee Press
Template - Amy Jaz Designs
Grey striped paper - Winter Frost by Amy Jaz Designs
Remember card - Hello Lucky cards by Amy Jaz Designs
orange chevron paper - Made for Each Other a Lilypad Collab
4x6 templates by Paislee Press and Persnickety Prints

All available at The Lilypad (except the Persnickety Prints templates)

No comments:

Post a Comment