Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Project Life 2013: Book 2

I got some questions on Instagram regarding my book 2 that I just received yesterday and decided that they were easier to answer here.

First up is the cover...
I used the exact same cover as book 1, just switched out the photos and changed the weeks portion.

And here are some inside shots...

Included this page because it is very phone photo heavy...
 ... they printed really well.



This one I included because it has a lot of screen captures...
 ... they also printed really well.

And finally, a shot to show how thick the books are...
I need to check, but book 1 had around 55 pages and book 2 had around 65.

The only thing I don't like is evident in the photo above.  On book 1, I forgot the year on the spine.  On book 2, I remembered to add it, but my wording on the spine doesn't line up between the two books.  I'm trying to let that one go.

Alex and I just sat down and went through book 2.  He really enjoyed going through it and so did I!!  I love project life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment