Friday, July 25, 2014

Project Life 2014: Clara's Week 26

Week 26 ended up a little out of control (6 pages done... plus two more that I'm waiting to get photos for to finish)!  Clara and I were in Myrtle Beach for her dance nationals.  These pages are about the down time the girls had.  I still have to do the pages for the actual competition, but I haven't received the photos yet.  Once I get those and design a cover, my book for the first half of the year is ready to print!  That is both exciting and frightening to me all at the same time.  I can't believe how fast this year is flying by!

Here's Clara's week 26...

This was a major highlight of Clara's year of dance.  While I'm still not 100% sure about the hard core competition dance world... she has loved this year so much!  And what better way to cap it off, than to go on a beach vacation with a bunch of your best friends!

Supplies (links on pinterest):


No comments:

Post a Comment