Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 25, Clara's Saturday

So, here's where things start to get a little out of control (but in a good way!).  Part of my new philosophy regarding project life this year is embracing making as many pages as needed to get the story told.  Spring Break was the start of that (I think that week ended up with 6 pages!).  Starting on Saturday of this week, our family was split (Clara and I in Myrtle Beach and Jeff and Alex here).  Each set had some really cool things going on that needed some decent space to get it documented properly.  Since I had the one pager for week 25, I decided to do Clara's Saturday as it's own page to go opposite it.  There was enough going on that day to make it it's own page, so I think it worked out okay.

Week 25, Clara's Saturday....

Supplies (links on pinterest):

No comments:

Post a Comment