Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Project Life 2010: Disneyland

I got motivated at the end of last week to work on my Disney pages from 2010.  There were two factors involved in this... 1) Sahlin Studio was having a sale on her Project Mouse kits and 2) Clara and I have been working on our plans for our trip to Disneyland this summer.  It was really hard to decide which kits to buy since there is such a great selection in the Project Mouse line.  I ended up starting with the first basics set.

Here are my pages...





Of course the kit worked perfectly with these photos!  I think I'm going to need to pick up a few more before Clara and I go on our trip.

Oh... there's still one more two page spread from this trip... just dragging my feet on finishing up the journaling.

Supplies (link on pinterest)...

No comments:

Post a Comment