Thursday, March 12, 2015

Project Life 2010: Week 21, part one

I'm moving right along with my 2010 pages! I'm about to the point where I need to get more pages ready with photos on templates.  I have a block of skiing spreads that I've skipped and a block of pages from our trip to Legoland/Disneyland that I need to do.  But other than that, I'm about ready to move forward into the awkward months (the time period where I stopped doing photo-a-day and actually pretty much stopped taking photos altogether.. sigh).

 Here's the first part of week 21...

It's funny how perfectly this kit coordinated with the kids' clothing for this part of the week!  I'm still loving this project.  I know I keep saying this, but it's funny how much you forget.  I had forgotten how Clara always had to take a stuffed animal with her everywhere she went!  It was so fun to look back and see her with her bear at the Cubs game!

Supplies (links on pinterest)....

No comments:

Post a Comment