Friday, March 13, 2015

Recipe Journal: The Cherry Hut

Not many recipes so far in the "recipe journal", huh?  :-)

My biggest issue is that I want to play with all of the pocket scrapping art journal challenges at The Lilypad, but I don't have the right photos to go with the recipes yet.  I need to cook and take photos... plus go through old photos to see what I can find.   Last week's prompt was to scrap someplace you've been, so I picked one of our summer favorites, The Cherry Hut...

I'm now regretting that I didn't journal on it.  It's something we still actively do, so it didn't really occur to me to write anything down.  I like the way the page looks, so maybe I'll just slip a card with journaling on it behind one of the photos in the 3x4 slots.

The kit I used, couldn't have been more perfect!  Here's the link....

No comments:

Post a Comment