Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 10

This was a tough week to get started.  I had a serious lack of photos the first part of the week and an over abundance of them from the end of the week.  Add to that, we were all scattered for the weekend, which made organizing my plan even harder.

Here's the first part of the week...








I had exactly two photos for the first part of the week and those were taken on Sunday!  So I went on a screen shot search... I downloaded a photo from the Big Hero 6 Facebook page for our Sunday night movie, a M*A*S*H photo from google images (the sitcom Alex and I are currently watching on Netflix) and a screen shot of the library's e-book site since I was busy downloading books for our trip.  I wasn't sure what to do with page two, so I gathered up all of the candids I could from Clara's dance competition weekend (some from Clara directly, some from Snapchats, some from the dance company's instagram account).  Enough to fill some spots.  I filled in the rest with the fabulous new Stacked Pocket Card sets from Just Jaimee.  They really added some "oomph" to my pages, since my photos really weren't doing it this week!

Next we have the pages from our weekend away....






















Here's where the too many photos came in.  Jeff and I had a great weekend away in AZ.  During our time there, I had a lot of time to wander around taking photos.  And with the beautiful weather, I definitely wanted to be outside!  I had a hard time narrowing the photos down for this spread.

Supplies (links on pinterest)....



No comments:

Post a Comment