Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Project Life 2015: Alex's Week 15

So my series of posts I mentioned last week didn't kick off quite like I had planned.  We had a full weekend with my in-laws here and Alex's performances.  I'll try to get things caught up again with posting.

Here's a glimpse into what the boy was up to the week he spent in Missouri...





Can I just tell you how excited I am to have four pages worth of photos from that week!  I knew my dad was pretty good with photos, but Alex is terrible about taking any.  But I was completely shocked by both of them!  After Alex was home, I started getting text notifications and emails... my dad was sending me the nearly 40 photos he took that week.  Then Alex airdropped me another 10 or so that he took.  I couldn't believe it!  We had bought my dad a selfie stick for his birthday and Alex gave it to him on his first day there.  They played with it a bit which added to the photo count.  It actually really touched me that my family seems to "get" how important PL is to me.

Supplies (links on pinterest)...

2 comments:

  1. How sweet that they took all those photos for you! I love that you got your dad a selfie stick. A friend of mine said she wanted one so she could hold her phone far enough away to read it without her glasses. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so surprised! It just made my day! That's too funny about your friend... sadly, I know where she's coming from! ;-)

      Delete