Friday, May 29, 2015

Project Life 2015: Book two cover and title page

These are out of order as to when I created them, but I figured posting them in book order made the most sense.

Here are my cover and title page for book two...



Can I just tell you how excited I am about these?  One of my goals this year was to be more proactive with my cover and title page since that was something I was always scrambling to finish at the very last minute.  This year, I designed a cover and title page at the very beginning.  My plan was to keep the same pages for each book with just some minor modifications.  So far, so good!

First up was a new family photo.  We set the camera up on a stack of side tables and board games, set the timer and hoped for the best for a new family photo.  That's another benefit of this plan, I have motivation to shoot a new family photo more than once a year.  It didn't take too many to get one that we all could agree on.  What else we agreed on, is that I should probably get a tripod and figure out how to work my wireless shutter release.  :-/

Next was to figure out what to do with the resolutions card from the first book.  Since this book encompasses all of our summer travel, I decided to use the "going" card that was also part of the Storyteller Hunter collection and list out our trips.

I love how much I'm learning along the way to make Project Life work me.  Each year I pick up something new that streamlines the process so I can play with other more creative aspects of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment