Monday, June 23, 2008

thank you, thank you, thank you

I just want to thank you all for your comments, emails and prayers. I think we're finally, really on our way to recovery. We haven't been to the doctor since Friday... wooo hooo!! Alex's foot is looking and feeling much better. I spoke to the doctor today and his nasal swab test came back negative.... meaning the MRSA bacteria haven't colonized! We just have to keep a close eye on any cuts or scrapes he gets while he's finishing up his antibiotics.... but I think we've seen the worst of this already.

Thank you Becky for the suggestion of calling the camp... I did call them on Friday as soon as I got his official diagnosis. They didn't mention if they had any other reported cases.

So, now that we're semi back to normal, I started messing with my photos from when Clara and I stayed with my parents in Missouri. The next few posts are going to be a bit heavy on Clara photos but with Alex off at camp, I had no one else to photograph! LOL! I did take an occasional shot of the dog to mix things up once in a while. :-)

So... on to the Missouri photos....
One of Clara's favorite things to do at my parents' house.... ride her bike....
And one of her other favorite things.... fishing with my dad...



she caught a bunch that night...
and after she was done catching fish.... she went off around the pond to feed the catfish...
Those are from our first couple of days there. She loved being outside. She had gymnastics camp each morning the first week. She had a blast. It wore her out and kept her mind off of missing her brother most of the time.

Still a bunch more to come.... but I'll just work on a few each day.

Okay... the kids are ready to be tucked in.

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment