Tuesday, February 02, 2010

days 30-32

Whew! I'm back! Did you even realize I was gone? I was without internet access for over 24 hours (except for my phone) and it seemed like FOREVER!! I wanted to blame the cable company, but, alas, no... the outage was due to my dear, sweet children messing with the modem. With the push of a button and a reboot of both the modem and my computer, and I was back in business.

day thirty...
I didn't intend for this to be my photo of the day... I took it for a scrapbooking layout that I was going to start. However, the layout didn't happen (yet) and neither did any more photos that day.

day thirty-one...
The girl as the early morning sun streamed through the windows at the pool.

It was another swim meet Sunday.... Alex in the morning, Clara in the afternoon (Alex swam on Saturday morning as well). Both kids did well. Alex got a couple new personal bests! He took 12.78 seconds off of his best time for his 100 Back.! I was dreading the afternoon for Clara. She had to swim fly in two of her three events. I figured we were spending our afternoon at the pool just for her to be DQ'd on those two events. HOWEVER... that's not what happened! She was dead last in her 100IM BUT she did it legal, no DQ!! On her 25 Fly she ended up 28th out of 39!

day thirty-two...
At the swim meet, Alex pulled out his tooth. That night he built this custom, personalized Lego Tooth Fairy box (complete with two guards to watch over it).

No comments:

Post a Comment