Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ice skating

Here are a few more of the photos from our church's ice skating party...


The rink was one of the city rinks right downtown behind Millennium Park. It was a cool little hidden gem of a rink.
Clara spent most of her time hanging out with the pink posse in the photo from my last post. Those three girls also take ballet together.
I think they were more interested in chatting and playing around than they were in actually skating... but they had a great time together! And, if I remember right, that was basically what I was interested in when I used to go roller skating with friends as a kid. :-)

Clara and another one of her friends...
You would have thought it was sixty degrees out! But no... 31 degrees... but of course they all got quite warm skating and kept tossing us moms articles of clothing as they skated by!

No comments:

Post a Comment