Thursday, February 25, 2010

it's all about the hair

Or so it seemed for a couple of days this week. :-)

Tuesday Before...
The boy was in desperate need of a haircut! He hadn't had a haircut since November.

Tuesday After...
Ahhh... I can see his eyes again!!!

Wednesday Before....
Clara has a fascination with naturally curly hair. Every once in a while she'll bring me the sponge rollers at bedtime so she can have curly hair the next day.

Wednesday After...

We put some gel in her wet hair before we put the rollers in and her curls stayed pretty well! She needs to find some more of her little rollers though so we can put a few more of those in next time.

So... I need to choose my project{365} photos for Tuesday and Wednesday from this bunch... should I go with the befores or the afters?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 2 new kids :)

    Personally I like the 'before' photos more! Not sure why.

    ReplyDelete