Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some Valentine's Day photos...

This is the outfit the girl put together for church today....
Festive, isn't it? :-)

She was very proud of this outfit.
No head injury in the photo above, just dripped on.

I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day! We had a good one... a little crazy, but good. We went to church this morning and then for a quick lunch that didn't up being as quick as we needed it to be. Alex had to be at rehearsal at 1:30... he made it there at 1:29. Jeff had a haircut. I accidentally told Jeff that Alex was to be picked up at 4:00... oops, that's when tomorrow's rehearsal ends. Today was a run through that lasted until they got it right. We finally got the call to pick him up at around 7:15... thankfully Jeff was anticipating that he would be done around 7 and was already on his way to pick him up. They picked up dinner on the way home so we could eat as we watched our Valentine's Day family movie pick.... Ever After. Whew!

Anyway... I have such a backlog of photos to post!! I have been keeping up with my project{365}, plus I have a bunch of other photos. I'll try to at least post my photo-a-day photos tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the perfect outfit for today. She looked adorable and like one of the kids out of the Old Navy commercials.

    ReplyDelete