Tuesday, March 22, 2011

days 71-75

It's nice to know that I've gotten into such a good routine about posting, that when I don't for a few days, friends email to check up on me! :-) (thanks Tracy!) Nothing wrong here... we've just been rather boring.

day 71....
... last day at Devil's Head for the season. (taken by Jeff)

day 72....
.... the crew on their last day of skiing for the season (@Cascade).

day 73....
Cereal... it's what's for dinner! (at least we didn't eat out, right?)

day 74....
... Alex trying a cake pop from Starbucks on our walk home from his class.

day 75...
... Clara's school photos... turned out better than I expected!!

I'm working on the rest of the photos now. Hopefully I'll have them up tomorrow and be caught up again for a brief moment. We need to go do something exciting so I have more photos to post!! Lately it's all been basketball and ballet. We did a family NCAA bracket challenge (the four of us and the grandparents)... there has been a lot of basketball games watched lately. And Clara has put in a lot of hours of ballet in the last week (17 hours if I counted correctly). She's been trying to whittle away at the make-up classes she needs to do and has been putting in extra time working on her solo for the school talent show. But even with all of that, she still managed to fit in a slumber party over the weekend. So, I guess we've been busy... just not very exciting busy... I'll work on the exciting part!

No comments:

Post a Comment