Thursday, March 24, 2011

days 76-82

Okay... so I didn't get the photos up yesterday like planned. Wednesdays are my crazy days and it just didn't happen. But here they are now... and I'm once again (temporarily) caught up! :-)

day 76...
... Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

day 77...
... basketball games on EVERYwhere in our house!

day 78....
... Alex checking out the new Nintendo 3DS at Best Buy (phone). He was so excited to try it out! He has one pre-ordered and absolutely canNOT wait for it to arrive!

day 79...
... a typical scene in our house... Clara practicing her ballet, Mango playing with her "baby". Clara had just gotten home from a particularly encouraging ballet class and was motivated to practice even more than she normally does!

day 80...
... the boy enjoying one of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cookies we had just made!

day 81....
.... how the boy ends his day... in bed with a book (had to stand on a chair to get this one!).

day 82...
... I was going downstairs to go to bed and realized that I had forgotten to take a photo! Thankfully (?) Clara had fallen asleep with her light on and I was able to grab this quick snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment