Tuesday, March 29, 2011

days 84-87

Time to catch up again! :-)

day 84..
... Alex playing with his Kinect (disc toss game in Kinectimals, I think).

day 85...
... Family Game Night! A little Apples to Apples with the family.... so much fun!

day 86....
... Clara and Mango playing with Mango's "baby".

day 87....
... a late night dinner out after Alex's play rehearsal/class and Clara's make-up ballet class (phone).

We're still rather boring. My biggest accomplishment lately is that I think I managed to fit all of the pieces of our summer puzzle together! I do realize that this may be temporary, as things have a tendency to change randomly... but as of this very moment, I do believe I have it all figured out! :-) Now this week? That's a whole other story... our schedule this week has just spiraled out of control... with no school on Friday, we just have to keep it together through Thursday night... I think I can manage that (I hope!).

No comments:

Post a Comment