Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm back!!!

We got a signal booster yesterday and now I'm back in business!

Now that the kids have been back from camp in Missouri for a week, I figured it was finally time to post the "heading to camp" photos and video :-)

It was dark and stormy when we arrived at the parking lot for them to catch the bus to camp. If you look closely, you can tell that there was quite a bit of electricity in the air as both of them have hair that is standing up off of their heads!
This is the photo I got after Jeff told them to "show some teeth"....
... the next time I would see Alex, he would have two less teeth! He lost two baby teeth while at camp. I think he lost one the day we got there to see them.

The rain subsided so I was able to get one raingear-less shot....

And here is an overly long video I put together of our trip to St. Louis and sending them off to camp. I had higher hopes for this video. I had fully intended on trying to figure out iMovie on my mac, but didn't. It includes all of the footage from my arch video too so just skip through that and it will be a little bit more bearable in length...

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You're back!! :) Did they have a blast at camp?? We missed out on camp this year because of moving...I'm hoping we can maybe find something in the next month before school!! :)

    ReplyDelete