Tuesday, July 26, 2011

kamp... the videos...

Here is some of the footage I took of the closing ceremonies for kamp. As you can see, I have a lot to learn about using this thing properly. I need to make my little clips longer. Like the one you'll see of the note Clara left for us on her cabin's porch. It seemed ridiculous, at the time, to film it for more than a couple of seconds... but when putting the video together, it was entirely too short of a recording to actually read the note. I'll work on it for next time. I have to remember that back at home, I can always make the clip shorter, but I can't make it any longer.



Alex's cabin award ceremony....


There is no footage of Clara's cabin award ceremony because that is the time that I referenced earlier where I forgot that turning the flip on doesn't mean that it's recording. So... I guess I stood there, pointing a non-recording camera at Clara and her counselors for a couple minutes and then pushed record (when I thought I was ending my recording). I have a couple of seconds of footage of the floor as I turned the camera off... sigh. She received the "Gentle in Spirit" award. I'm very proud of both of our kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment